Divided Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New rule for lockette chests and furnaces

3 posters

Go down

New rule for lockette chests and furnaces Empty New rule for lockette chests and furnaces

Post  Flashrazze Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:24 pm

I have an idea for a new rule on the server. Im gettin messages from people that players who leave a town dont remove the chests and furnaces. As i dont have permission i cant ddestroy them and the players are angry. I think theree should be a rule that who ever leaves a town needs to remove his furnaces and chests in like 5 days or he gets punished with ban/up to u gadrin.
Just think this kinda stuff shouldnt kepp the mods busy, and the town residents are annoyed.

Flash
Flashrazze
Flashrazze

Dollars : 39
Diamonds : 3

Back to top Go down

New rule for lockette chests and furnaces Empty Re: New rule for lockette chests and furnaces

Post  Aurum_Crescent Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:32 pm

Best thing, remove the protection and destroy the chest. If one got kicked from a town, they sometimes can't get their stuff back safely without some help of a mod.
Aurum_Crescent
Aurum_Crescent
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Dollars : 125
Diamonds : 7

Back to top Go down

New rule for lockette chests and furnaces Empty oh yes...

Post  Flashrazze Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:41 pm

im talking about pple that leave town by their choice, otherwise thx for reply :-)
Flashrazze
Flashrazze

Dollars : 39

Back to top Go down

New rule for lockette chests and furnaces Empty Re: New rule for lockette chests and furnaces

Post  Gadrin Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:43 am

If they dont remove their chest they loose their items, unless they took it, that case is something we need to think about.
Gadrin
Gadrin
Owner
Owner

Dollars : 82

http://ddserver.umbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum