Divided Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Olympus - the town of mods admins and the owner

2 posters

Go down

Olympus - the town of mods admins and the owner Empty Olympus - the town of mods admins and the owner

Post  Flashrazze Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:19 am

Hi, i was playing today and i came up to a great idea. We that watch on the server deserve a place huh? Smile I was thinking about us mods admins and you owners making a town called "Olympus" where all mods admins and the owners would live. I already asked some of this and they like the idea. It wouldnt be a too big town an it would be as high as possible. It would also be connected to ground by a long staircase or a water elevator. At top ther would be doors to prevent normal residents of entering whenever they want. I think its a great idea, but its up to u Gadrin.

Last edited by Flashrazze on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:27 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mistake)
Flashrazze
Flashrazze

Dollars : 39
Diamonds : 3

Back to top Go down

Olympus - the town of mods admins and the owner Empty Re: Olympus - the town of mods admins and the owner

Post  Gadrin Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:53 am

Have you ever been behind the spawn castle? We already have a town, but its not a town, its just a protected area where staff can do whatever they want.
Gadrin
Gadrin
Owner
Owner

Dollars : 82

http://ddserver.umbb.net

Back to top Go down

Olympus - the town of mods admins and the owner Empty ok then

Post  Flashrazze Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:57 am

Yes know hah, i just gave an idea;) btw we should connect that to spawn castle later, so people can admire the stuff and coaster. Like a theme park
Flashrazze
Flashrazze

Dollars : 39

Back to top Go down

Olympus - the town of mods admins and the owner Empty Re: Olympus - the town of mods admins and the owner

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down